domingo, 8 de abril de 2012

KURT COBAIN.... FASHION ICON..........?

I just loved this pictures from Kurt Cobain, I had to steal them from the blog : becauseimaddicted, is just I've never imagined K.Cobain could look as this, and less that this images could be for today times a fashion inspiration, If I would loook at him as he's looking in this pictures, I wouldn't think of him as the man that invented grunge, I could think in a Jean Paul Gaultier campaign... no mention I love his songs, he's a legend for this times and anothers.
Simplemente me encantaron estas fotos de Kurt Cobain, las tuve que robar del blog becauseimaddicted, es solo que nunca me imagine a Kurt Cobain luciendo asi, y menos que estas imagenes pofrian ser hoy en dia una inspiracion para la moda. Si lo veria hoy como luce en esas fotos, no pensaria en el como el hombre que invento el grunge, pensaria en una campaña de Jean Paul Gaultier... sin mencionar que amo sus canciones, el es una leyenda en estos tiempos, y en otros.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario